I am so excited to announce that in August 2016 Toddlers on Tour along with Two Traveling Texans, Travel Latte and Cali Globetrotter were invited to join Travel Notes & Beyond to co-host the popular #TheWeeklyPostcard travel blog link up.
#TheWeeklyPostcard is where bloggers can share all things travel. If you are not a blogger these blog post links are a great way to find all sorts of travel related articles.
If you would like to know more about #TheWeeklyPostcard please contact me.
Or if you would like a weekly reminder email to link up please complete the email sign up form (this form is for #TheWeeklyPostcard ONLY).
How to join in and share your travel experiences.
- Add the #TheWeeklyPostcard badge (badge code) to your post then click on the Link (blue button).
- The link opens on Fridays at 12 p.m. (PST) / 7 p.m. (GMT) and remains open for 48 hours. During this time frame you can link up your travel related posts.
- View, comment and share on your Social Media at least three of the links from your fellow bloggers during the week. This will ensure that everyone gets a fair shot at feeling appreciated.
- Spread the word about this blog link-up on your Social Media by using #TheWeeklyPostcard hashtag.
Find the latest #TheWeeklyPostcard link up here:
(most recent first)
- Travel Document Checklist for Family Travel
- Travel Blog Linkups: 2017
- Getting Kids Writing Awesome Adventure Travel Journals
- All the Stories – Our Bali Vacation
- Introducing a New Travel Tips Blog
- Essential Hand Luggage for kids Who Fly
- Feeling Like a Challenge
- When Things Go Wrong
- How to Choose a Travel Stroller
- Frankenstein’s Laboratory Bali – Are You Afraid?
- The Benefits of Serviced Apartments for City Stays
- The Pros and Cons of Flying with a Car Seat
- Things to Do in Busselton
- What to Do in Bali with Kids
- Recapping 2016: My Year in Family Travel Blogging
- What You Need to Know about the Perth Santa’s Christmas Carnival
- Holiday Season Travel Tips
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids Who Travel
- Looking Forward to Santa’s Christmas Carnival in Perth
- Mustering Up at the Perth Cow Parade
- What to Expect at Rottnest Carnivale
- The Thrills and Spills at Waterbom Bali
- 6 Types of Family Accommodation
- My Favourite Sanur Restaurants (and Not So Favourite)
- Photo Flashbacks: Into the Wild on a Bali Safari Journey
- My Review of Bali Dynasty Resort Family Facilities
- Bali Family Holiday 2015: All the Travel Stories
- Fun Family Friendly Festivals for Kids 2016
- Stave Off Anxiety with a Checklist Before You Travel
- Top Family Friendly Hotels in Malaysia
- Travel Tips for Flying with Baby
- The Extras I Add to packing with Kids
- The Not So Good Moment in a Family Holiday to Singapore
*PLEASE NOTE: This email sign up is only used for #TheWeeklyPostcard.
If you would like to receive monthly emails with my travel tips visit Subscribe to E-Newsletter.