When heading on a road trip you will really want to make sure your packing the car with kids correctly and have all the right stuff to keep your kids amused.
Have a small bag packed separately from your main luggage and easily accessible preferably so you don’t have to stop.
Tips and what to pack for kids in the car:
- Water, milk, formula and snacks.
- Nappies, wipes and change mat .
- Small toys, favourite comfort toy and books.
- Favourite music for all ages and everyone gets a turn.
- Trash bags, blankets, pillows and jumpers.
- For older kids don’t forget books and E-Tablets