Once you’ve arrived at your destination or accommodation you are likely to be walking out and about a lot.
When walking with kids remember this advice:
- Toddlers and children will take longer.
- Dress everyone in appropriate footwear.
- Strollers are a good option for when toddlers get tired.
- However, they may be difficult in crowds and on cobbled streets.
- Yet they are a fantastic way to help carry all your families daily essential items and when your child nods off to sleep.
- If you have an infant a baby sling/pouch may be a better alternative.
- For older babies and toddlers consider purchasing a seat backpack.
- Great for hiking in bushland.
- Also an easier alternative on cobbled streets.
- Pack a day trip bag containing spare clothes, snacks, hats and sunscreen.