A list of handy helpful extra things to have packed in your luggage when travelling no matter how big or small you are.
The Handy Things to Pack Check List
- Small plastic bottles for shampoo, dish-washing liquid and laundry liquid/soap.
- If you can’t buy a travel version make your own by purchasing empty travel containers from the toiletry aisle in the supermarket
- Zip lock bags.
- For wet items
- Sick children
- Preventing liquids leaking through your luggage
- Adapter plugs.
- Check which one applies to the country you are visiting
- Power board
- We now have so many electronic gadgets that need to be charged.
- Sewing kit (pack into checked luggage as will contain scissors).
- Flash light.
- Foldaway tool or pocket knife (packed into checked luggage).
- Luggage locks that are TSA approved.
- Laundry bags.
- Scrubba Wash Bag (it’s like a portable washing machine).
- Cordless clothes line
- Not only for hand washing but also hanging out bathing costumes
- Portable duffel bag for extra purchases.
- Sarongs; these are handy for many uses: skirt when visiting a church, table cloth at picnic, towel at the beach.
For more packing lists click HERE
What do you take?