Now that you are on board the cruise ship with your family what are you going to do?
First up if you are travelling with a toddler you will have to keep a constant eye on them to ensure they don’t climb where they shouldn’t be climbing.
You will also want to keep all balcony doors in your cabin closed – just as you would a hotel room.
Next after you have located your cabin go for a walk around the ship as a family to get familiar with the ship.
- Locate the kids club and book the kids into activities.
- Sign up for tours that the whole family will enjoy (if you didn’t do this pre-departure).
- Get social and start saying “Hello”.
- Read the daily newsletter, it will have a list of all the days ship board activities.
- Go to the information seminars to learn about your ports of call.
- Have fun!