Booking a family cruise is much like booking any other holiday.
YOU need to do your research first.
Then what do YOU NEED to think about when booking a cruise?
Tips for Booking a Family Cruise
Go online or get brochures about the various cruise lines you want to travel on.
- Check the minimum age a child is allowed to travel on board your desired cruise.
- Check luggage allowances or space allowance. Remember if you have flown to your departure point you will also have to work with the airline luggage allowances.
- Cabin requirements. Do you need a cot, family suite or like a cabin with views?
- Can the ship cater for special meals and dietary requirements?
- Go online and check out your ships amenities.
- What activities do they have for all the ages groups or your family?
- Do they have kids clubs? This will also mean that they should be more child friendly and there will be other families travelling providing playmates for your kids.
- What restaurants are there? Will everyone like the food?
- Check the meal times.
- Are there medical facilities?
- Look at all the photos so you can MAKE THE BEST INFORMED CHOICE when booking a family cruise.