Going on a picnic requires taking a few bits and pieces, not to mention the food!
This is my List, Packing for a Picnic:
- Picnic blanket – even if you plan on using a picnic table the blanket is handy. You can use it as a table cloth, a place for babies to crawl or the kids to sprawl out.
- Picnic set. Mine is permanently prepared to just fill with food and drinks. I use one that is attached to a wheely cooler bag. In my set I have :
- chopping board, and
- If we’re BBQing I take tongs, spatula and newspaper (to clean the BBQ).
- Ball or other sporting activity
- I have a great list of 5 Easy Picnic Meal Ideas HERE
- Drinks including water
- Insect repellent
- Hand sanitiser
- Tissues and
- Empty plastic bags for rubbish and dirty plates etc.