A few weeks ago I shared with you some great travel blog link ups parties that I had found.
I also mentioned how there were all genres of blog link up parties besides travel like:
So here are some more great blog link up parties that I participate with.
Blog Link Up Parties
Mummy Do It kicks off the working week with her #BlogFair, and you can link up to 3 blog posts.
Her blog link up is unique, the post that you include must be freshly published.
There are more #WordlessWednesday blog link ups than you can poke a stick at.
Here are a few
- Image-in-ing which actually gets in early by starting on Tuesday.
- Be There 2 Day
- Create with Joy
- Sakura Haruka
- And the list goes on just click onto one of these and you’ll find links to the others.
But if you’ve got something more to say than a bunch of pictures try Agent Mystery Case #WorthCasingWednesday
Or if you’ve been out and about during the week or looking for some inspiration for the coming weekend try #WhateverTheWeatherWednesday run by
I haven’t found a non travel Thursday blog link up so if you know of one please share it in the comments.
There are real great mix of blog genres linking up here where you can discover what other people are reading and writing about.
If you have produced a photo inspired post then you may also like to link up to Pierced Wonderings #PhotoFriday
Melting Moments hosts a weekly wrap up #mmWeeklyWrapUp
On the weekend the following hosts invite bloggers to share their favourite post from the week for #WeekendRewind
Blog Link Up Rules
Of course if you are joining any blog link up remember to follow the hosts rules, which usually include:
- Add a link or the link party image to your post (you can also pop the image into your sidebar using a text widget)
- Share the link up through your social media and use the appropriate #hashtag
- Follow the host on social media
- Read and comment on several posts – aim for at least 5.
What’s Great About Blog Parties
What I love about blog parties is that I can find blog posts about all sorts of things not just about travel destinations. I’ve found:
- Parenting hints
- Inspiration for day trips
- How to improve my social media (something I really struggle with) and
- Tips for improving my website performance.
It’s all there on these blog post parties.
Go and check them out and see what you can discover.
Which is your favourite blog link up party?
Or is there are blog link up party I have missed?
Please let me know in the comments.
Linking Up With: