Australians’ love Bali for a family holiday, it is just so close and there is price option available for everyone.
We’ve enjoyed it so much we have been 3 times.
- Once when Lewis was a toddler
- Then for a short Bali Getaway
- And just recently for our annual Bali family holiday
But what activities can YOU do to keep the kids (and adults) happy during a family holiday to Bali?
15 Things to Do with Kids in Bali
1. Water Parks
2. Animal Parks
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- We really enjoyed our family day out at Bali Safari and Marine Park – see WHY.
- Bali Zoo
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Bali Butterfly Park (no website)
- Bali Bird Park
3. Adventure Tours
- Cycle Tours
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park
- Elephant Safari Park
4. Temples, Culture and Natural Attractions
- Tanah Lot
- Devdan Show
- You can read what we thought of the devine Devdan Show HERE showcasing various dances from the Indonesian archipelago.
- Bali Waterfalls
- Munduk and Melanting Waterfalls
- Sekumpul Waterfalls
- Gitgit Waterfall
- Banjur Hot Springs
If you would like to read more on Bali, please check out all my Bali blog posts HERE.
Have you been on a Bali family holiday?
What were your favourite things to do in Bali?
Please tell me about it in the comments.
Linking Up With:
- With Some Grace #FYBF